Thursday, July 26, 2012

I  AM BACK!!

It is hard to believe that convention is over!  Last week was so much fun visiting with old friends and making new ones. 


Below are some of the gifts that I gave my roommates which I put into a bag with the name of my stamping group the Savvy Southern Sister Stampers, since they are honorary members of my group. 

What fun it was to make and select these  gifts for special people!




 Rhonda Smith, my roommate, is tasting the rock candy Bobbie Meyers gave us in a cute decorated jar with a flower made with our Big Shot dies.
Jennifer Rutkowski is checking out the goodie bags made from SU fabric Rhonda gave us filled with all kinds of goodies, while Terry Bolender and I were taking pictures of each other.


After our gift exchange, Bobbie Meyer, Rhonda Smith, and Jennifer Rutkowski were busy swapping all those card swaps we had been busily making the last month for convention.


Thank you for stopping by today.  Drop in tomorrow for more pre-convention pictures.


Y'all come back now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment