Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! is More Than Stamps and Card stock!!!

 
The week before Easter I received a box in the mail from my Northwest Savvy Southern Sister, Rhonda Smith, a SBstamper also!!  The two of us met at convention six or seven years ago and developed an instant friendship!!  Wonder with us both being from the South had anything to do with it!  The only time we see each other is at convention in July, in Salt Lake City. 
 
We fly out several days before the convention to shop, talk, eat, shop, talk, eat, did I mention that we enjoy shopping, talking and eating?
 
The rest of the year we rely on emails and our weekly texts while we are watching  the NASCAR races. 
 
Back to the box. . . .the Easter Bunny outdid herself!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was my favorite!!! (no calories!)
 

Plus this beautiful card!!!
 
 
 
Thanks to Stampin' Up! I have formed beautiful friendships with ladies across this country.  Several of these friends, especially Rhonda, have been with me through the good and the bad. 
 
I am very grateful that Stampin' Up! is more than stamp sets and card stock!!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Y'all come back now!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment