Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My first card share today is from my downline, Norma Castro, a dear friend that loves stampin' as much as I do, who was asked to create two graduation cards. This one was for a male using our favorite designer paper, Well Worn. The base of the card is Early Espresso  layered with Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  The "congratulations" is from the Curly Cute Stamp Set.
The second card is a feminine card using the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set. The base card is Wild Wasabi, layered with Rose Red and So Saffron.  Norma used two of her favorite products, the Beautiful Butterflies die and Pearl Basic Jewels as embellishments.

A special "Thank You"  to Michelle Rabon for designing and setting up my blog!  Am I not the lucky one to have her as a downline team member!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Y'all come back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment